Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last week, went to Sushi Tei to eat sashimi, and we orderd the Pacific saury, commonly known as mackerel pike ( Qiu dao yu ). It's a littel bit fishy, but i quite like the taste of it, especially when it's taken together with diced ginger. Woot~! the presentation of the dish was quite nice. With the fish being utilised even when it's being skinned. haah..

I forgot the name of this dish liao.. most ppl should have already seen it le..

It's 7 days to first paper.. and I would say i'm really relaxed about the situation. this is ridiculous... with my pharmaco not being touched at all, how can i not be worried? I don't konw which drug have I taken to keep myself in such a calm state. Though I've read thru for the rest of the mod, it's still worrying. oh my oh my...

No comments: