Seriously.. sometimes you don't know to do.. Being honest is the best policy, but there're somethings that may be better off without being told. Not being able to be myself is something I don't like and I hate it. Agree that there are things that we have to compromise to make it better since we can't expect everything to be "in our way", but to what extend ?
I used to ask myself this question pretty often "would it be happier just living alone?" To be fair, there's always two sides of the answer and it really depends on which side you are more inclined towards. Perhaps it's within me that I know I don't like to be restricted and it's just not me if you take away some parts of it isn't it?
I've been trying to stay positive during my work, finding things to do and be productive. Looking at the progress lately, I need motivation and drive and some other things to spur me on.. Where are those factors? When all else fails, you can only fall back on something that you know will never fail you... that's yourself.. which is why I'm focusing my energy and time back into training... It will consume tons of time and the process is painful, but I know I will enjoy the outcome eventually. It will take many things off my mind at the same time, giving myself a peace of mind.
Is that the reason why I'm actually introverted in nature? I don't think anybody will believe that.. personally, I'm introverted and the extrovert things that I'm doing are what I can do, but not something that I like.. Noting that the sports that I enjoy, i.e. Pool, Diving, Ironman are all individual sports and that gives me ample time to be alone just enjoying what I'm doing..
I enjoy the peace,
I enjoy the nature,
I enjoy being myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment