Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just realised that it's being a month since I last posted anything. It's not that I haven't been having any ongoing things, but simply just didn't post it.

Life now surrounds around work and lin and my part time training. Daily life is pretty routine and it gets a bit boring at times. The occasional meet up with friends liven up the routine life, but there's a time limit to it, we have just so much time on hand. Let me see, I've only being meeting up with a few of the chaps, Des, Ben, Tuck, Karen, TC and sometimes the SK ppl.

I've asked myself is it me that has been drifting away from them or have they drifted away? I've been much less active in organising outings and usually only attends when ppl ask me to. I feel perfectly fine to spend my time with lin, just chatting with her over the meal or just at her place watching variety show and have mini discussions over it. Am I really prepared for that type of life? Previously I mentioned that I'm a introvert person who expresses an extrovert personality when required. I guess, it's natural to be to do it ba.

Been reading up a lot of online articles of late and informations have been flowing. There are so much to learn and so much to give if you really want to. It really depends on what attitude you take it with. Just like my job at the moment, I took it up knowing that it's partly sales related but with the prospect in progressing in the company as it is actively expanding within the region. Sitting by the front desk and occasionally takign the consultation process is not exactly what I want to do for long. Thankfully, I've been doing what I need to and now I have the opportunity to take on more responsibility. Lookign at marketing developments for the company and extending to Batam is an exciting prospect for me. I'll glad that I've been given the chance to do it, and I'll grab it with both hands to make it successful.

I strongly believe that every position has it's roles and responsibility where we can gain something positive out of it. Looking at what I have on hand, it looks like an exciting 2011 for me. Resolution for 2011 would be pretty easy to come up with. =)

No comments: