It's being really hectic in February. So busy that it just zoomed past without me knowing.
It's now March le.
Looking back, what have I done in Feb? Chinese new year and... hmm... oh yes.. tuitions. That's already part of my routine that at times, I don't even remember which session am I going for until I ask for the day of the week. =( . Being busy with some of the projects that I have on hand, and like how I handle work being deligated to me I want to add value to it.
Glad that the Voluntary work at Moral home went well and I'm sure I left a good impression on all those involved. My organisational skills are decent and I seriously feel that I'm not so into the service industry. I need to put in extra effort to ensure that the customers will be that happy. No doubt, I always give my 100% when talking to customers, but the follow up is something that I need to remind myself to do.
How long more am I going to be placed at this position? I hope it's not for long, cos i don't really enjoy it that much. The only benefit is that it's near my place, just 15mins from home it saves a lot of time travelling, and the work is relatively relax.
Talking about this, I was feeling jaded last week after weeks of non stop work-tuition-training. and repeat routine. I felt like taking a long break and just stop doing everything for some time. I know that's impossible and I can only afford a day offwork. At least that did help, cos i could get some ME time. I totally understand how weiqi previously tell me when I begin work, and I start working from morning to night, it gets very difficult to do workout. I was able to maintain my workout routine in nov-dec, cos there wasn't any tuitions. Now that it's in full swing, it's really too draining.
If there's a will, there's a way. Agree, but apparently, my will isn't as strong as it seem to be. =(
Went to the show flat at Adora Green a few days ago, our first recce for DBSS. It was an eye opener for us and we sure got more insight into houses now. So many things to check, see, wonder, ponder, dream, worry, etc. Am I really ready for this? I thought I was, but am I REALLY ready to face all these?
I know I'm ready to settle down with lin. How about the houses and commitments? Financially, I don't think we are both that secured to be ready to commit to a debt of 700k for 30 years. This is a question that is bothering me now, and as 3rd quarter 2011 draws nearer, it adds pressure to myself. I don't know...
That aside, what would you do when 2 person you are close to are not in exactly that good terms? You can't spill the beans of what you heard, nor can you try to advice on the other side. You are sort of being squashed in the middle and perhaps keeping mum about the whole thing may be the best option out. It's weird.
I've realised that things that I can chat with, with some friends have become rather cliche. Is it due to the difference we had in our life, or simply because there's lesser and lesser interaction that many things become foreign and we become unsure whether it's okay to share it? Work life keeps everyone busy and it sux. Comparing work and study, I vote for work for the things that I do but for the freedom wise, I would prefer study.
Yeah.. it's a very random post that comprises of many of the thoughts that has been bothering me. No links between points, but that's how my mind is messed up at the moment. So many things jumbling up the limited capacity.
No comments:
Post a Comment