The time is here...
It has been way too long since I have been thinking about it and now is right to execute it.
Sometimes you just have to take the chance and take the plunge. The future is uncertain, but if you don't try, you will never know and it will always be status quo. Is it worthwhile? Is it regrettable? No idea.. I will know in due time.
For now, there are many things that I feel regretful with, in particular one aspect. It was a moment of folly followed by many many more moments which resulted in an irreversible state. It is perhaps the most regretful thing I have ever done my whole life and I couldn't face it. Running away from it isn't the best option.. I know... unfortunately that seem to be the best scenario. Instead of walking on and stepping further into the grey, I guess stepping clear and remove all possibility might save much further dilemma.
I am truly sorry and there was never one moment that was was meant for a ride. Really. never.. in life, sometimes choice has to be made and I have made mine.. I will have to follow up with my actions and commit to it. I hope all is clear and let's move on from here...
No comments:
Post a Comment