A down day.. Don't even know what I did to deserve that cold treatment. Not being a good day at work and not a single thing was asked.
Its not that its that bad but still its just bothersome...
Not usually one that crave for attention. I dun need it literally. But mutual respect is important.
Work is not a nice place and what I've been promised is not what I've being getting. Is it cos I'm not performing up to what you expect me to? Or is it simply cos you just can't trust me enough to let go ? Or is it you just can't let go to begin with. I've said this a lot of times. There's only trust or no trust. No in between. Agree that trust is something that you earn and its not a given. But I believe that with responsibility, comes trust. To begin with, if you don't trust me, don't get me involved. Don't give me such hopes n expectations.
I take full ownership of my actions and I am responsible for what I do. Don't leave me to clear rubbish that you do halfway and then judge me on that.
I'm coming with a heavy heart not defeated but disheartened. The drive and the spark in me seem to have gone off. N I'm having some difficulty relighting it. Is it the people ? Is it the culture ? Or is it simply you? I think its a combination of few factors.
Perhaps time is up n I should not waste more time. Fair or not ? I have given you what I could over the period of time, often to my best ability with zero or little guidance. I leave u to judge yourself. But I can account for myself at the very least.
It is a recurring problem which I feel is so deeply rooted that its not within my control to make the difference.. Or rather I'm not keen in it. I have no feelings for any of them nor am I keen on restarting it. Its just dead. No chance no interest no way..
Making it sound so sad... Right..
No comments:
Post a Comment