Monday, November 14, 2011

busy busy busy

One week in KL.

It's been so busy and packed everyday at work that I don't have much time to go around exploring. Non-stop working is draining and that results in me not wanting to look at the com once I'm home.

For the past few days, I come home to watch DragonBall Anime. Trying to learn Canto from it. haha.. but limited progress with my limited understanding. Thankfully it's a show that I enjoy watching since young, it's much more enjoyable learning through this.

Living alone has it's pros and cons. Doing everything alone isn't exactly that bad. Just have to take some time to do it. Especially when at the end of the day, you are the one looking at what you have clean up, it feels good to see everything neat and clean and back in it's position. Have been looking forward to living in my own space for some time, didn't expect it to come so fast actually.

Finally have my own table at work, no longer being a nomad le. Being able to settle down at a table allows you to focus better without the need to reacclimatize. Now the work is in full swing, I've got to speed up my work rate. The "wait and see how " attitude here is bad. many things are always being left in that situation and gets delayed till the very last minute. That shall not happen to me. I'm going to pester them till they do it and get things done.

Managing 10 outlets here is a challenge. Such a major change in my job scope from before. It's totally different, surely an exciting challenge. Without any marketing background, less 1 MKT 1003 module, it is a little difficult to do some things. Thankfully I have a handy Marketing manager under me. Been learning a lot of things from her. Kinda fun actually. I enjoy marketing, a dynamic part of the market which constantly changes. You never know what you do really suits the market a not and you just got to try it.

In the next 2 months, I have a super pack agenda and targets to hit. 31st Dec is my dateline for many of my activities and I'll see by then how much I've achieved. Sure hope I can hit each and everyone of it. 6 weeks to go, time is short. Gotta act fast.

Jia you ba.. =)

Zee

No comments: