Friday, October 30, 2015

Stupidity is how you perceive

Thinking that you are the cleverest and everybody else is stupid is really a bad way to talk to your staff. It is full of disrespect and degrading. I hate it.

So if you can make that reference to everybody else, it simply means you will be making the same comment about me, in front of others. To begin with, if you believe all your staffs are stupid, then you are the stupid one that employed them in the first place. Otherwise, you have made them stupid over time.

I am throwing in the towel and don't think I'm the one to bring the company another step forward. My heart is already not here.... compounded with all the remarks, which are uncalled for. Never one who cares much about authority, I care about respect. basic human respect. I am not putting up against this.

Will still carry out the tasks that I'm supposed to be doing, but having Km in the post will not change anything. Contradictory instructions and remarks sucks. Worst if it's different ideology.

Lucky today is Friday. Looking forward to my whisky tonight..

No comments: