Sunday, January 11, 2009

birdy ppl

Just had a blood boiling incident when I was going for lunch just now. Was on my bicycle, SLOWLY cycling, at my sis's walking pace, tgt with her bf to polyclinic there for lunch. Was looking ard the path, and suddenly heard someone said " Cycle cyle, Don't know how to look carefully arh.. talk talk talk. "

Of cos I'm stunned.. I wasn't even talking. My sis and her bf was talking to each other. I was just cycling by their side. turned back and see who made that comment, and there was a guy, 30+ 40, staring fiercely at me. Like wth. What have I done. turned back and look at what ridiculous person is this. Then he shouted again. " unhappy arh .. don't know how to cycle is it. " ( starting to walk towards us)

Then it sparked an arguement. with me reasoning with him that it is a cyclist path, and he should be looking out for cyclist instead. And how can he claim that I'm not paying attention. How does he know what I'm looking at. Did I hit anyone? Did I move zig-zag? NO! He's just an ass trying to find trouble. Then even threaten to call police. how childish. I replied" call police? go ahead.. you want to call using my phone? I'll be here waiting for them to come. Let's see what happens. " Thereafter, after being bombarded by me and my sis .. he was at a loss of what to say le. No good words could come out of his filthy mouth, that he has to use vulgarities. LOSER. limited vocab and eng. but still insulting my parents is a bit overboard. First time see my sis scold back at ppl using those words.. lolx... He also stunned..

I think he thinks that I'm a kid, can bully. that's y. How wrong he is. I'm in a birdy mood today. Come mess with me and this is what u get... RAWR~!

No comments: