Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Moo Moo year to all..

Have been away in Malaysia and busy with all the hoo-Ha of CNY that I've got no time to blog till now.. Phew.. CNY is always such a busy period for my family, and this year, there's no difference.

Went in to Muar, My dad's hometown on sat morning, took a long bus ride, before settling ourselves in the little kampong. Such a familiar place that hasn't change a bit since 20yrs ago. Did a bit of shopping at the ONLY shopping centre there, THE STORE. quite happy to be able to get my pair of white berms. have been searching ard for quite some time le. =D

Thereafter, went to my 2nd uncle's house for steamboat dinner. Trademark dish every year is the deep fried Pork ribs. Specially made for my sis. It's nice, but then hor, I never like to eat too many of the same dishes all the time.

The Deep fried porkribs..

Transportation there is a problem, cos no proper public transport. Have to drive ard. Luckily, my cousin was nice enough to be our Ahmad for that 2 days. His car a bit cool. Enter the car, machiam enter a Safari jeep. Whole car pasted with white tiger fur. ( it's just sticker, not real de)


That cousin of mine, he got such a cute daughter.. 1yr 3months only, so playful liao. Got a really cute way of rejecting ppl's approach when ppl try to " bao bao " she'll wave frantically and smile. lolz..


This is the childhood toy. This has definitely left a VERY very deep impression on me. Cos I got burn by one whole bunch of firesticks. resulting in my finger being burnt, and as a result, swell for 3weeks. Still, I'm still going to play it. Haa...


At the entrance of the house. All the lantern were manually installed. Including the wire, the bulb, cutting the length of wire, hanging, etc.


It was total relaxation inside there, cos I can't do anything. No internet, no SCV, no games. Tried to study there, but lights will disturb all the rest of the ppl, since the ceiling light can be seen from all the other rooms. And so. I got nothing to do by 12midnight, and I have to go and sleep as well. Seriously can't remember when was the last time I slept so early. This is party why I want to go for short holidays every now and then. Give myself total relaxation.. =)

Sis and me along the way back from Malaysia.
This is just the part in Malaysia. Visiting the relatives were resumed in Singapore, and it was the routine visiting to all the relatives. Ended at 2am. Loonngg Looonnngg day. shall not talk abt it now.

No comments: