Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm really getting very frustrated by Singaporean drivers. Not only am I encountering reckless on the road, also while I'm cycling, I'm facing that regularly too. Come on.. you reckless fools are playing around with not only your own life, but others as well. you don't treasure your life, we do.. or.. at least, I do..

Recently, I've been cycling ard, and almost every time, I'll meet with some close shave. Just like today, when I was cycling from home to tuition at east coast, I was obviously in the right of way. going straight.. A blue hunchback Suzuki Swift, female driver had to ignore my presence and make a right turn across 3 lanes, cutting my lane.. WTH!!! that forced me to jam break my bicycle, with my hind wheels lifted up a bit due to the sudden breaking force, I almost lost control. I was already travelling slower than usual cos I was not in cycling gear and attire, playing safe. and I still have to encounter such idiot drivers.

YOU ARE ENDANGERING OTHERS.

no wonder there are so many accidents along the road every day. with such uncourteous and bad driving attitudes drivers roaming the streets.

We can only do so much to play safe.. at the end of the day, how safe the roads are depends on what the others do as well.

No comments: