I've signed up for OSIM tri 2009. Looking at my current fitness, I decided to just take the sprint distance instead of the Olympic Distance (OD).. yes, I'm quite sure that I will still be able to complete the OD at the current state, but it won't be an enjoyable race due to the strain it will have. to go for sprint, at least I still have some time to train properly and have a good race on 1st Aug. This time rd, it'll just be a trial for myself, not so much of hitting a personal best time or anything.
I hate waking up early in the morning, especially so if I've purposely change the schedule from night to the morning, and find out that I've got nothing at night eventually. I'm not so much of a morning person.. The day should just start at 12 noon everyday instead, that would make things easier..
No comments:
Post a Comment