Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sometimes I really wonder, am I missing out something by joining a boys' school in secondary? or have I gained lots that I wouldn't have if I didn't ? or perhaps it's just my personality that resulted me in such a situation? I've long noticed that I tend to made good frens with individuals here and there, and rarely do I hang around with the same clique often. Sometimes it sets me back thinking how it would be like to have a grp of fren, who u call buddies, hanging ard most of the time, just chilling out without reasons.

I used to be very busy with all my activities, leaving little time for my frens and it sort of became a habit that they know that I'm busy, hard to get me out. But when times arise that I'm free, it's sad.. No doubt, I can always find things to fill up the time every now and then, but I guess, having too much free time itself is a bit of a waste of time. I should start finding something productive to do.

I've got things to read, blading, triathlon to train, self enriching, and of high importance, is to settle what I want to major in. That's gonna make a huge impact as to what I'll be doing in the future.

No comments: