Saturday, May 30, 2009

Went for Bld donation this evening. A bit overdue le, but still okay lar.. Go when I'm free, not so much so of a planned session. =) Feels good today, not much issue, with the experience nurse drawing the blood for me, it was a smooth flowing event.

Thereafter, went to The Central with Fang to have our dinner. We went to Waraku to makan, and we ordered the Sashimi Salad, Seafood pot, oyster udon and Sake. quite a sumptious meal.. Not much carbo, but still very filling, with all the vege wor. lately, I've been having a liking for Salads.. lolz..

Seafood pot.. I think they gave me the wrong soup.. I wanted cream base.. ha.. nvm... I still took it.

Sashimi salad.. So -So only. I still prefer Sushi Tei's Sashimi salad with Miso sauce.

Sake.. One of my all time fav alcohol. I just like the sweetness and taste of rice. =D

Fang with her Gigantic bowl of Oyster Udon ( supposed to be flat noodle)
The oyster quite big de wor.. Huge and juicy.. Yum yum..


Thereafter, we went to Brewerkz to have a drink and chill out session. Being some time since I last sat down at a pub at night chatting, really enjoyed myself today, relaxing.. Thanks Buddy. =D

No comments: