Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's all over.. Yr 2 sem 2 is over.. And I'm quite disappointed with my performance. Didn't do that well in paper that I should, and as per usual, core mod won't be well in the first place. so all sums up to be lousy grades. I've done what I could for most of it, but definitely 2900, it was a matter of not enough concentration on the spot. Just throw away my A which was half in the back. Now, not even sure can get B+ a not. Sighzz.. Pay a price for my own mistakes..

Anyway, It's so fast it's been 2 yrs in Uni le. Nothign beats how time flies here. With a blink of the eye, the 4 of us, Des, Ben, Tuck, all heading separate ways le. One going Toronto, one Biomed, One molecular Cell and me most probably Biology. At the moment, still in a fix between bioMed and Biology.. I don't mind Biomed actually, but i think BIology will be a bit more interesting for me. Job prospect wise, no need to compare, the answer is clear. Oh well.. Will think abt it a bit more first. There's still 3 months for me to think about it.

No comments: