Haven't posted for the past many days, but many things have been going on..
Have been trying to meet up with various friends whom I have sort of neglected over the past few months. Really sorry that I couldn't make any time, cos the workload was breathing down my neck. Only now do I have the time to sit down and relax, Have a nice meal and chit chat with my dear friends. Recently, met up with HS, Karen, des and tuck for MJ. It's nice to do so, and find that no friendship was lost despite the time. Well, I would wish that I have more time..
Anyway, recently I've been toying with the idea of heading to Europe this coming dec. Budget wise, looking at approx. 3.5k - 4k. Keeping in mind a match at Old trafford is a MUST to go. Or should I just go for it next May, when I grad. It's a dilemna now..
Anyway, I'm tired today, after 9 hrs of bridge.. Singapore Open teams. I shall go sleep le.. Tomorrow start at 9am again. need to recharge...
No comments:
Post a Comment