went to Jurong birdpark today, due to the complimentary tickets i got from blood bank. Regular blood donors in the year 2008 was able to get 2 complimentary tickets. yeap, and it was quite worth my time there, especially since my last visit to birdpark was like 12 yrs ago with primary sch .
Anyway, bird park is relatively smaller when compared to the Zoo. They show case quite a few variety of species though still quite limited in my view. Quite impressed by the staffs and preparation made by blood bank. They even prepared packed lunch set for every guest can.
The stuffs that they prepared for all invited guests..

Begun the tour with the penguins.. walking left right left right.. so cute..

mandarin ducks in the water..

Standing like a statue

orange flamingoes.
Locked in a cage..

We crazily spent $22 to get a photo taken.. lolz. I was just high for the day I guess

Lover bird. always appearing in a pair.. with a rare 3rd party appearing at times

The biggest eagle in the world.. Wing span spreads over 2.3m..

Bald eagle..

Ostrich eggs !!! so many of it

baby ostrich.
this are just some of the nicer ones that i like. All in all, I enjoyed my short little stay in the Jurong bird park, and I would say it's still a world class attraction.
No comments:
Post a Comment