Monday, July 27, 2009

I just simply can't decide which specialisation to go into. I've been thinking about this for a long long long time.. swaying from bio to biomed, to bio, to biomed.. playing ping pong. it just bounces back all the time... in a few hours time, the bidding will begin, and I'll have to decide which mods to take, cos it'll go towards completing my core requirements..

It's really a tough choice to make.. that's usually the case when what u feel and what u think doesn't coincide.

Remembering what Ganhdi said,
" Happiness is when what you feel, what you think and what you do is in harmony."

I can't achieve that now..

What I feel is to take Bio,
What I think is to take Bio med,
Half of my brain says Biomed opens up more opportunities,
Half of my brain says does it really matter than much..

Future to be decided in a few hours time..

No comments: