Monday, October 26, 2009

had a nice ride today, out with the same grp of L&T riders. i'm glad that i'm getting better as each ride proceeds. it's just the 3rd ride with them, I could sustain all the way for the 50km with them at 33-37 km/h le. Need to work harder on my climbs, that's where I tend to lose out to those lao jiaos..

Anyway, they are really nice ppl, sharing tips with me on how to improve my ride, my climb, and how to train better. Riding with ppl who are more than twice my age ( 41, 51, 55, etc ) does help. Of cos there are some young riders, but it's those uncles that has vast exp to share with me..

Enjoyed my ride.. =)

oh.. ya.. didnt' know such thing is happening in our nearby neighbour liao.. Fuddies. ha.. to those who are curious to know what it is, can go check this out.. I shall not elaborate further. ( the word should suggest something le ba )

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20091025-175766.html

No comments: