it's 4 weeks to finals.. >.< scary arh.. I've been leading a rather monotonous life which sometimes leads me to be disillusioned. things get so repeatitive that it's boring.. trying hard to follow my training schedule which is rather action packed. mindy asked me that day what do i take my training as? I thought i was taking it recreational, but she's right.. 5 days a week is too much for a recreational sports, but my event requires that amt of training to keep myself fit.. perhaps I'm demanding a bit too much from my tiny body.
Recently, I realised i dont' have enough muscle mass to carry myself over all the power things. cycling, not enough thigh power to pump thru the slopes.. swimming, not enough arm power to have stronger pull.. I dont' really want to bulk up though. I'm happy with my build.. how to compromise.. perhaps a little bit more muscle would be good... haiz..
No comments:
Post a Comment