Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Went for my first jogging since the injury. Did a 2km run from my house to the bike shop with the bike on my left hand, followed by a return trip back home. It was really tough trying to run with the bike since the weight distribution is difficult to maintain balance, plus it's not exactly that light you know.. now arms aching =.= . The run was okay, cardio wise, i'm still going well, but the continuous swinging of the arm to balance the body was uncomfortable since it involves shifting of the joint. The feeling sux..

Tried doing chin-ups and that's worst. I can't even lift myself up due to the pain. ARHzzz.. why do i forsee myself applying for downgrade. I almost bought the vision tech aero tri bar cockpit to fit onto my bike. Looking at the current situation, I have serious doubts whether I can go back to swimming in the first place. haizz.. why such crappy things have to happen.

Anyway, repaired the bike and the technician managed to realign the spokes of the wheel and so there's no need to change a full set at the moment. Save me some $$ since that irritating ah neh refuse to reply me after I tried contacting him. how irresponsible can one be when you just pretend to not hear anything after being ask for compensation.

No comments: