went for SMU bridge comp this afternoon, and came back with the ipod shuffle. won the first price with a good score of 71.54%, very high.. usually 60+ % can win liao.. but oh well the field was full of newbies, so the scoring was a bit crap. Just thank goodness that we managed to wallop them and got the pts. I wasn't expecting much things to be honest, cos I thought that there would be many funny scores ard and indeed there were a lot.
Played relatively okay with brendon though there were still a few minor glitches. Think he's enjoying playing with me too, so that's good. 2nd time that I won something with him and it looks like a good partnership is in the building. Still got a lot more to learn and improve on.
Anyway, the poster they gave was a ipod nano, then end up with ipod shuffle. Cheat my feelings... can complain them de.. but don't be so evil la hor.. but price diff a lot leh T_T
The ipod shuffle that I got.. Still thinking whether to sell it, or give it or use it ...
Brendon with me...
Team of NUS players, from left to right, Nelson, Brendon, Guozhen, me, Aaron. Nelson and Aaron came in 2nd. =)
Good haul for us, sad for Gz he got walloped by us during the 2nd last rd, if not he should have been 2nd.
No comments:
Post a Comment