Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm disturbed.. VERY disturbed.

My sis may not be getting married in June le. WTF!!

Last night, suddenly throw a bomb say not ready. (The BF), and he's not prepared for a marriage life now. Feels that he need to say it out now rather than later when he "chu kui". Come on lar, you two have been together for 13 yrs? and you tell me that you feel she may not be the right one, may be just very good friends? F U. Bought the house 2 yrs ago, and started preparing everything for the marriage, from choosing hotel to getting photographer to taking wedding shots. Everything has been done and paid for and even the clothes has been custom made for the Big day itself and now you are saying such things. How irresponsible. Cancelling the house, banquet will likely run into 50k? But the money is not the main concern. It's the disappointment, the shocked, the " how do I face my colleagues and frens" feeling. The stress is enormous.

Last break up was 7 yrs ago, and throughout this time, dont' tell me you haven't been thinking about it until now. I'm sure things have been happening and certain thoughts must have ran through before. how many more years do you want to waste? 28yrs old already and counting. Seriously, I don't know what to say... Sis is totally not in the mood to do anything now and she's totally devastated. I feel unjust for her and I can totally feel for her. She's close to me and this has impacted me quite significantly.

I'm left with no words for now..

No comments: