Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I've managed to get one of my main task done, or rather almost done. The only thing to be done now is the execution part. If things go according to plan, all should be fine.

Next up is the Batam shop. Went there yesterday to find out more details and snapped a few photos back for analysis. Am I supposed to propose for a new location or stick by with the current one? What are the pros and cons of each option ? I've learnt something related to marketing before, something about strength, weaknesses, opportunity, improvement. To think of it that I remb this more than my Bio stuff, it speaks volume. haha.. The shop in Batam is now like my pet, i'm given full responsibility to run it and I'm actually scared, simply because I dont' have the confidence. I feel that i'm too green for it at the moment. With the boss also a bit too busy to provide much guidance, it makes it more challenging that I need to tackle it head on.

Went there twice, and I've got a general feel of what needs to be improved. I've got another 4 months to decide if the current location is to stay, or whether we should shift. That would be my next milestone. I feel this is like a make or break situation for me. If I excel, there would be plenty of opportunties for me to venture into. If not, I don't know what to expect... I don't wish to think about it. Only Success and no failure.. lolxx..

Was discussing with dear on the possibility of getting the DBSS at Tampines central. We are both genuinely interested in it and due to it's excellent location, we are very tempted. The only obstacle is the cost of it, which is likely to run into $550,000 and above. To cough out such a big sum of money, I need to skrim and save for the next half a year, so that I can contribute more to the down payment. Down payment would be $25,000 cash.. and because our CPF don't have enough, another $15,000 cash is required to be top up, and that makes it $40,000 in total. My goodness..

To show my commitment, I've agreed to try and save $6000 within the next 6 months. =.=" I think I can survive on water and grass liao.

No comments: