Time flies too fast..
My Dec was too busy, too pack too fast.. I had so little time to do anything else other than travelling.
Within this short one month, I drove from
KL - Ipoh - Penang - Alor Setar - Klang - KL -> 1400km
KL - Kuantan - Terengganu - Kuantan - KL -> 1100km
KL - Ipoh - Penang -> 700km
KL - JB -> 700km
KL - SG -> 3 times.
I'm on the road EVERY other day. It's kinda tiring. So much appraisal to do, so much stuff to roll out.. So much politics to handle in the office as well. I hate office politics, if possible, I would like to eradicate it altogether but that's not possible, realistically.
Travelling is part of my job, since there are so many branches all over Malaysia. The only place I've yet to be is Kota Kinabalu. Looking forward to have a visit there, hopefully can include in a diving trip as well.
Other than the hectic work that kept me all busy throughout Dec, I was thankful that I had my Xmas in SG. That was plague by a careless me who mistook the arrival time of the flight as departure time ! lol.. made me spend another RM 351 to purchase another ticket on the spot. Expensive trip to go back to see dear.. (yes.. that trip was in-promptu and I just miss her so. )
SF made a trip to KL with her two sister and her mum. Was glad to be their host and I brought them around some places for shopping. Not sure how they have enjoyed it, cos time was rather limited and I didn't know what was their preference actually. Am very happy that SF visited me. =) Makes it much more enjoyable in KL, especially when you're alone most of the time. Visitors are welcome. Only thing was that the setting and time wasn't right. Didn't exactly have the right feel to chat with her much. Next time it shall be..
It's new year time ! Happy New Year to all.. haha.. I miss the last few weeks and I'm jumbling up everything in this post. =P
Anyway, my new year resolution for 2012 would be " To make a more deliberate decision and not always say, I'll decide later". Realise that that has been an issue for me, especially since I shifted to KL. I tend to delay on the decision. Perhaps I don't have the confidence to say on the spot because I'm rather new in this Managerial position. But that's expected of me. To have the say on the situation. I will work on that, by that I mean gain more confidence by having more knowledge of the situation.
2012 will be a better year !
No comments:
Post a Comment