Saturday, September 13, 2008

NUS B is now above the relegation zone, after hard fought victories in the previous 2matches. earning 20 and 22 VP each. ( out of 25 ) Just 2 match more to go in this season, it all comes down to the end of the season excitement. Will we survive the test and hang in Div B? I've contributed what I could, being there whenever they need me to, earning them valuable VPs. Not to mention the pair of shinglam and andrew who's almost always there. We just need to fight on for 2 more match to prove our worth. Mistakes made at the beginning of the season shall not be repeated again. The need to uphold what NUS is capable of.

Somehow, The OCS song comes into my head..


Officer's Creed

I am an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces.

My duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome.

I lead my men by example.

I answer for their training morale and discipline.

I must excel in everything I do.

I serve with pride, honour and integrity.

I will overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination.

I dedicate my life to Singapore.

No comments: