Friday, December 26, 2008

Belated Merry Xmas to all...

The edict is given.. and I'm to train my abs. Time frame given is 1yr. Well, sort of a new year resolution too I guess.. HA.. To achieve it is one thing, to maintain that is another. Hmm.. Shall see what I can do about it.

Anyway. I've been watching movie for the past 2 days. Watched YES MAN with my sis on christmas eve, and Twilight on Christmas day with dear..

YES MAN, is a rather hilarious show, which teaches us that every yes may bring on an opportunity. If you keep on saying no, you won't know what you've been missing. However, to achieve best results, it's to exercise some common sense and think what is the right thing to do at times, some things can still say no.

Twilight, a teenage vampire show, set in a outskirt of a ulu countryside. It's very teenage fiction story book like, and it reminds me a bit of those days when i was reading such story books. A teenage romance show between a Vampire and a mortal, it's kinda mysterious and fairy tale like. But then again, the bad guys die a bit too fast le. make it more exciting by prolonging it a bit, reduce the superiority of the good guys =D my dear LOVE this show so much..

Played soccer at punggol with the SK gang in the morning, the weather is just damn hot. Drained.. Got no shoe to play in le. Had to dig out my new pair of NB shoe, which was never meant to be worn. ( was supposed to be placed in my field pack for standby only ). Anyway, took it out of emergency and play with it. I guess this will be my pair of make shift futsal shoe le. It's very painful for the toes though. awkward position whenever i kick the ball..

No comments: