Friday, December 19, 2008

Went for tuition in the morning, and i think I may have an additional student incoming le. One of the girl that I'm currently teaching in a grp, is interested in extending the tuition to next yr. Really don't know if I should accept it. It's at Sengkang, and it's sec 1, definitely, I won't need to spend much effort, cos I already know their syllabus. But now I've accepted the clementi one, it's not nice to push it away, after following her for 2yrs,

Played pool with Tuck at our usual place. Concentration level is lower than before, can't fully concentrate for 3hrs. Ha.. but still, enjoyed the game with him. relaxing n just out having fun.

Thereafter, met Tuck, Ben, Ping and dear for Chong qin Steamboat. Nett price of $18, with the variety and quality of the things available, I think it's quite decent. The ingredients are fresh, and the soup was good.

After the steamboat, we went to TCC to chill out and chat for a while at Parco. That's actually my first time at TCC u know.. lolx.. always walk past, but never went in before. Drank the Mocha Oreo Frap. Thick and nice, in fact, i think it's better than starbucks or coffeebean, which are both a bit too milky for me.



Only 3 of us.. still got missing ppl lor.. Des and Lianghe.. MIA due to other committments.

No comments: