It's Official. It's the end of another sem. So fast.. I've finished 3 sems. Just amazing how time just fly by. This sem wasn't exactly very good, with much hic-cup along the way. But it has all come to an end. Just got one fear in my head now. Which I really do hope won't happen..
Nvm.. Shall just do what holidays are supposed to be. Work and relax. Hmm.. haven't met up with so many frens le. Perhaps its time to meet up with some of them. for some, it's being 1-2 yrs le ba. Can't even remb clearly. Haven't been going out much since Uni..
5 more days to SCSM. My leg seems a bit better le. Let's just hope that everything will go smoothly, and I can complete it on 2 legs running. no more aiming 4hr 30mins. now, it's just completion that would do.. perhaps 5hrs as a rough target for myself.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment