The advance course included Deep diving till 30m, Navigation, Night diving and Drift diving. The most challenging part of the course I would say is the navigation underwater ba.. Cos there's no reference point/ object. it's base purely on direction and distance gauging. Just the direction alone isn't an issue. But imagine this.. STRONG current going against u.. how to correctly know how far you've travelled? It's almost impossible actually. me and meng almost got lost in the water.. luckily, i know the general direction.. So still manage to find the instructor.. luckily..
Special thing to mention was that I'm no longer an air monster.. and I wasn't the one that caused the group's dive to end prematurely liao. Ha.. in fact I still have quite a decent amt left each time lor... I guess I was able to better control my breathing and that helped a lot in the buoyancy control as well. Feels much better and more comfortable in water le.. Just floating ard.. Woot~!
The visibility for the trip wasn't exactly very good. it was only at Tumuk bay and renggis island that the visibility was better. that's the 2 places that I saw the most fishes and corals.. Some of the more unique Species that I saw includes, black tip Shark.. Manta ray... Big jelly fish.. green puffer fish.. there were also some very nice emperor fish.. and some very big giant clam.. like 70cm across... beautiful wor.. many of the photos were taken by some of the frens..
Awaiting for the signal to dive in..
Listening to instructions from our Instructor wei ming..
Diving in action...
Victory sign... Our last dive for the day.. at Renggis Island








No comments:
Post a Comment