Had quite alot of things happening in the past few days... The day after I received my reprimanding, I received the official letter asking me to report back to receive the charges. That's like the day after I went for it. How useful it is to send me that piece of white paper. It's all about black and white isn't it. *claps...
Lately I've been quite a spendthrift. Feels so bad.. $510 for advance diving.. $40 for a pair of black berms.. $50 for one polo tee and one t-shirt. makan-ing at various restaurants.. took cabs 3 times this month.. amounting to $50. Zomg... that's like how much can. all these without transportation and food. sigh.. I'll need to be more careful from TODAY onwards.. cannot anyhow spend..
Went for des's dance yest.. Some of the pieces were nice.. but some were rather messy.. But can see that des's technique has improved a lot liao.. Well done dude.. Your hardwork has been all worthwhile.. =) should have taken photo then.. But didn't know how long we'll have to wait.. so in the end we went to bukit timah there for supper, before playing pool at beauty world. Now makes my hand itchy.. I want to play pool... rawr~!
I just realised that it's a month to the final... >.< It's high time for me to stop my games.. And do nothing but study and workout...
No comments:
Post a Comment