After a super hectic 2 weeks... I can finally sit down in front of my com and know that I've no dateline to rush.. * at least for the next few days. *It's really tiring to be facing all those test and reports one after another.. so much so that I can't be bothered much with the ungraded lab report I just submitted today. It's a rubbish I would say.. sure tio shoot my TA and prof.. perhaps it may even be an example of a poor lab report. oh wellz.. I won't be surprised..
So much things have been going on.. It's a rush.. and some how, I don't really have a good feeling abt the diving trip tomorrow. It's rare for me to feel like that.. but i guess it has to be related to the previous incident that occured to me. definitely it has cast a shadow over myself, but I'm not one that bows down to it.. I will still go for it, be more careful.. and *cross my finger* that everything will go smoothly and I can come back safely..
I'm pessimistic , I'm down ,I feel stupid , I don't feel good..
No comments:
Post a Comment