Sunday, March 8, 2009

Victoria Gala dinner 2009

Victoria Gala dinner 2009.. Thy sons are we.

Went for it due to joopengz calling us there.. apparently trying to show their appreciation to us, ( daniel n me ) for helping out in the past 2 yrs. I didn't know why I agreed, cos there wasn't much ppl that I know, and I have a CA tomorrow... >.<>

133yrs for VS this year.. and 25yrs for VJ. This 2 institutions has come a long way..

My table.. And Iskandar, who so happen to be at the same table, was my OC in BTM ninja, and PC in TANGO. LOLz.. what a small world.





This dish though not very clear here in the picture, it's prawns cooked in Bamboo. The prawns are crunchy and sweet, Really fresh... Shiok!



This is a 4 treasure soup, boiled with fish maw, crab meat, mushrooms and some unknown ingredients. It can be a bit thicker, but the taste was good enough..


Steam red gouper..



Anyway, on 25th July is VJ 25th anniversary, Home coming dinner. It'll be held at VJ field. Dinner will be by Jumbo seafood. Hopefully will be able to get a few ppl to go along. =)

No comments: