it's the 3rd full day of mugging in des room... test for 2103, cell bio is mad... the amount of things to be memorized is simply outstanding. Mental capacity has it's limit.. to cramp everything in.. is even tougher. Reading thru everything, but can't remb most of it.. How ? ?
I'm getting exhausted and demoralized. There's just so much to do.. And I think emotionally, it's taking a toll on me.. Never have I sucumb to pressure and emotions.. Most ppl that know me for a long time will know that. I push on whenever i encouter problems, and the bigger the pressure, the more hype up I am in completing it.. but i guess things change and i'm still a human afterall.
I feel really restricted at times. missing some of the freedom that I used to have.
Gandhi once said " Happiness is when what you think, what you feel and what you do is in harmony "
i'm still quite far away from there...
No comments:
Post a Comment