It hasn't been pleasant at home.. with arguements flying and unhappiness filling the air. Nagging and complains are the topics at home. How to get peace? it's rather irritating when u are trying to study for test, to know that the room cannot be use and u need to shift to the living room to study.. adding to that, the TV is on, watching variety show.. how to concentrate like that?
It's the first time that I felt like leaving house for a prolong period of time... Felt rebellious.. and I've never done that, cos I thought i have being rather mature so far... Apparently not so for my mum.... she said to my sis " why care about him.. he's always not at home de.. I ask u buy, u just buy.. don't need to care what he says." How hurtful is that to hear.. It's not that i always purposely dont' want to come home.. but the distance and time spent is really a bitch.. When u end sch at 11pm.. still head back to tampines when next day lesson is at 10? how to do any work ?
It's furstrating that this is the treatment I get at home at times, knownign that we should treasure what we have, and not complain so much... but seriously, I don't think many ppl are doing the things that I'm doing at home.. doing hte household chores at times, not providing any trouble or probelm to them, not taking allowance.. is it just so hard to give me a peace of mind when my tests are here?
yes, i'm sad... I shouldn't be bitching about it. But I just can't get it out of my head now.. Rawr~!
No comments:
Post a Comment