Went to Pasta Fresca just now with dear.. Had a nice dinner, which was missing for the past few weeks. The food was actually just so-so only, we ordered one pizza, and vongole. but the waiters were actually very polite and prompt, so that's a plus.. which will make me go back to the same place if i so feel like eating pasta/pizza again. Ha.
This afternoon, i finally moved back home from des. Thanks for hosting me for this whole sem. =) It's being a really busy sem, with so many proj and CAs. It would have been a killer if I hadn't had the opportunity to sleep in. On my way home, I was virtually stoning all the way. Looking left, looking right.. This feeling hasn't been felt for darn long.. Previously, anytime when you are not doing things, the mind will be worried with what's to be done next, what's there to do, how can I finish it in time. But now, is just STONE. mind is clear.. How shiok!!!
Anyway, now I'm starting on a new regime.. FAT to FIT conversion. jia lat liao lar. inches by inches, it's pounding on. need to frantically get rid of it.. 3 months conversion course should be sufficient i think.. or at least, I hope so..
No comments:
Post a Comment