Sunday, August 23, 2009

Swimming

Went to swimming today with only $1.. only to realise that it's weekend, and the entry fee is $1.30.. digged hard into my shoe bag, to find 25 cents somehow inside there... still.. I'm short of 5 pathetic cents.. Unwilling to go all the way home to take that 10 cents, i decided to go around asking for 10 cents.. thankfully, got one malay lady, sitting down by the side with her little boy was kind enough to spare me that 10 cents.. Hari Raya coming.. =D

Anyway, decided to change my strokes, alternating my breathing instead of just on the regular right side. Forcing myself to breath every 3 strokes instead of 2 is a little hard, cos I'm so used to expelling all the air from my lungs within 2 strokes.. a bit out of breath at times. plus.. not used to breathing on the left, it was just so unnatural.. everytime i try to breath, my head tends to pop out too much, machiam i'm new to swimming. It feels so much like how I watch the little kids learning their first few strokes of free style... =(

Nevermind, Tigerwoods also took a yr to change his strokes, and he reaped the benefits of it after he persevere through it.. I will hold on and jia you... Ganbatte..

No comments: