Monday, August 31, 2009

Super Nova and Aviva 70.3

Finally bought a new pair of shades, partly sponsored by dear. =) Thanks dear. This pair of shades is to replace the old pair of mine that somehow or rather snapped into 2.. heart pain arh.. anyway, this addidas Supernova is more than enough to replace it, and I like it lots.. =D comes up at $220 after discount. A little gift for myself for the Aviva 70.3 Ironman next March.





Anyway, I already reg for Aviva 70.3 Ironman liao.. Reg and done.. No way to back out, but to chiong towards it.. It's pricely though.. $350 arh. kaoz.. It's just so ex to take part, but i guess completing it will make it all worth while..

Talking abt that I've officially begun my training schedule. 90mins of cycling today, clocked 41km.. Not exactly a pace that I would want to complete my race in, but it's the first day of training, and so many traffic lights in between, have to cater some time for buffer ba. I've spent much efforts to churn out the training schedule for the next 7months. The only thing to do now is to obediently follow it through and prepare myself for the race.. Racing alone, training alone.. It's really mental.. A test for myself to see how much I can push on. 7 months of discipline training and rigid schedule will virtually make me into a robot I think.. Not hoping for any training partners, cos I know it's difficult to find any to cater to the training distance and timing...

But The least I hope for is support on the race day..

Looking forward to 21st March 2010..

No comments: