I've just sold my Bicycle.. My modified Hasa Comp 3.0 Hybrid. It's sad... really.. I've developed feelings for the bike that has brought me to so many places that I've not even gone by car.. Still remember the first road trip I had was from Tampines to Boonlay, where I did my own training in camp. Figuring out and playing around between roads and off-roads, I finally settled for slicks and changed it to a hybrid, cos of my fondness in speed. It has been with me for the past 5yrs and indeed it has served me well. Now, you have a new owner.. ( Karen's Bf ) hope you'll come in just as handy.
After 5 good yrs, buying the bike at a cost of $350, upgrading and maintenance, totalling $800. Now sold it at $380, quite a decent price le ba.. depreciation of $100 in a yr..
I made the tough decision to sell it, cos of the Aviva 70.3. And I really do hope that this decision is something worth it. To train and go for an Ironman, a good roadbike will definitely be very helpful. Now looking at the polygon 300. Going at $830. Will be going down on Sunday to take a look.
The last few mins with my Beloved Hybrid.. Farewell my fren.. ( last photo too.. Don't know how to be able to smile in this situation )
No comments:
Post a Comment