Monday, September 7, 2009

Bought my First RoadBike !!!

Woo hoo.. I'm finally an owner of a roadbike.. Though it's an entry level one, Polygon Helios 300, I'm still happy to have one. The feel of a roadbike is just so different from a Mountain bike (MTB) and I'm sure it'll go a long way in my route to an Iron Man. Now I can properly train in this bike, but i still need some conditioning to this new setup.




Got this bike from Roadalink, the franchise along Upp Thomson road. Recommended by Ben, went down there to take a look. a 10% off makes a lot of diff on a price of $920. So in the end, got the bike at $828. A decent price to pay for a roadbike.. Plus the shape and design.. It's nice.. =) Thanks for accompanying me to buy the bike today.. Thanks bro. Owe u one.

No comments: