Finished my first CA of the sem.. Pharmaco CA 1. 40mins, 22qns, with 4 parts of true/false. negative marking, max marks of 88 marks.. It's a bit er xin... I don't think i did well. made some stupid mistakes.. sigh... my results just doesnt' reflect what I've studied..
Anyway, it's already week 6 le.. can u believe it.. next week is mid-sem break.. how fast can it be..
half the sem has just zoomed past... it's quite amazing.. arhz... it's passing by way too fast... KONG BU arh..
I've been trying to catch up with my training.. the schedule is tight, and honestly, sometimes the body is tired, u just don't feel like changing out and move out of the house.. especially, when each training min time is 1hr.. plus warm-up, cool down, rest, it's a good 2 hrs..
Just a moment ago, I did a 12km run and I clocked a PB, 1:00:44 Woohoo.. perhaps it's not exactly 12km, but i've been running the same route for yrs... and my previous PB was 1:01:25 . It's quite an improvement.. =) I didn't had the intent to hit a PB, but at the turning point, i was clocking a good time, 00:30:24. I knew there is a chance to do a nice timing.. so i pushed on, and tried to maintain the pace.. came back with a timing i'm happy with.. and I feel good.. Not that tiring... =D
The dual training that i've been doing, ( swim then run ), I feel has helped me quite significantly. The stress on the heart and lungs to transit and push on.. this is the 3rd week of training.. level of intensity is getting higher.. hopefully I'll still be able to stick with it..
No comments:
Post a Comment