had a horrible day today. Morale at all time low throughout my span of playing bridge. Never have I played so badly consecutively for so many hands and I was totally not in the right frame of mind to play. Zoning out so many times that the opps have to tap the table to remind me to bid. Passing my partner's cue bid, missing smolen bid, passing a 4S contract.. contributing 37 imps in 2 rounds of 10 boards. That's more than what I usually give away for the entire 1 day tournament. Seriously, I gave my partner a hell of a time today and I appologise for that. I'll need to work hard and remb those mistakes and not make them EVER again.
Seriously very disappointed with myself today... It's a black day for me.
Anyway, I wasn't supposed to play the first rd this morning, got a BIG jackpot when my fren who is supposed to play got called back for "r-e-c-a-l-l. -.- so zhun ma. So he called me to go earlier to replace him for the first rd and i had to leave the house within 5mins to make it to try to make it in time, in the end I had to cab down to make it on time. Not his fault, but was caught totally off guard. Last time it happened when I was playing NUS open, now is Team Handicaps. *bravo bravo..
No comments:
Post a Comment