Wednesday, December 16, 2009

These few photos are a little late, belonging to SCSM 09. Thankfully this time round I'm in much better shape than before, no spare tyre.. lolx... I quite like the photos taken though..




My fav shot for the race. Saw the camera staring at me, and so decided to pose a bit.. and it came out well.. haha.. if only it doesn't cost $38 for one photo, I may have gotten this one liao lo.






Went for my 23rd blood donation yesterday. Sort of a routine that the doc who does the screening of patient can recognise me. =D Wonder how long more I will be able to continue doing so and while I'm training for races, it just makes it a bit harder to find the correct time. If not it may jeopardise performance and precious training hours. It's already mid dec, just 4 more months to the race. Need to speed up my recovery training. I'm behind schedule liao. Ganbatte!!

No comments: