Went swimming this afternoon and as expected, it's full of kids. But today I was there to do some light conditioning, so it didn't bother me that much. When I'm going for speed, then that would be irritating. Anyway, after 20 laps, my lower back started to feel the strain.. Think it's because of the constant twisting and turning to siam all the siao gina. Nvm.. I'll train harder. Tomorrow will be cycling.
Finally counted the coins in my "milk bottle". Mostly are my Mahjong winnings, plus some loose change that I've accumulated over the years.. and I'm amazed by the amount wor.. Could have been more, if not because of me taking out $0.90 everyday to buy straitstimes.
Break down of the coins:
$1 - 515
$0.50 - 394
$1 - 515
$0.50 - 394
$0.20 - 691
$0.10 - 822
For a grand total of $932.40. hahaha... i bet it was more than $1000 in july. Surprise surprise, I'll bank it in, to get some interest and it come at a good time when I feel really really poor. Though I'll set this aside as part of my Euro trip next May. The trip is a must go, and I'll make it happen. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment