It was a joyous occasion and my parents were actually more anxious than me. Having already won it many times in Europe, I don't have the feeeeeeeeling when I wore it on that day. But in any case, when I stepped in the UCC with all the other graduates, it finally dawn upon me that I'm finally here. Thinking back just a year ago, I was there too, attending Dear's convo, it feels so surreal.
Attended the ceremony and just went up there to take the scroll, throughout the thing, nothing much was running through the head and it seems to be just another ceremony. Perhaps it's also because I don't feel alot for NUS and I didn't have a large pool of friends here too. Anyway, I'm still glad that Des and Tuck came down to take photos with us. Thanks dudes..
My beloved family.
My family and family to-bes
I'm a Graduate =)
With Xiao Tong, and my 2 buddies. I thought I was same height as xt.. lolx..
My dear making her way down specially from ACCP.. =)
The 4 musketeers. Where we spent many days of fun and laughters together.. My takeaway from NUS.. Glad to have known you guys..
Shot by Ivan, using his DSLR - Fun lens, elongating some angles..
With Wanyee and June.. The cute girl who always wear pink. Haha.
Smilezz just came naturally.
From left to right, Jake, Me, Xiaoyin and Chloe. Hahah.. Quite random, but nice to take a shot with them.
Just some selection of the many photos, and some were just random shots with some hi-bye friends in NUS. Nevertheless I've already graduated and let bygones be bygones, leave some unhappy settings behind and move on to my next chapter in life. Smilezzz =)
No comments:
Post a Comment