I've accepted the job offer, and I'll be working as a hearing consultant starting from next tuesday with The hearing Solution. It took me quite a while to decide whether to accept it and after much delibrated thinking, I took up the offer and at once, I felt relieved.
Perhaps it's the thought that I've finally found a job which I am willing to accept and it seems quite exciting to engage in such a field. Makes me wonder what will the nature of the job be like and would I excel in it, or will I just leave after a while. I guess I will have to try it out .
It's Sept, and soon tuitions will stop... my 6 tuition kids, how many will I drop by this yr. the two sec 4s, will definitely go, so that's 4 left, three sec 2, and one sec 1. It'll be difficult to decide. Cos to balance my precious weekend with money earning opportunities won't be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment