It's being a week at work, and I'm dying... 9.30-6.30pm, then tuition after that for tues, wed, thurs.. Fri go out.. sat sun, also out whole day.. It's a bit de tiring.. Totally no time to train/run, and i'm faaaaattttt.. =(
Just a few days at work and I've learnt quite a bit of things, got a better understanding about what I'm actually going to do. Partly Consultation/ partly sales. With more on advicing the customer on what to do and recommending them steps to improve the condition, while in any job money is involved, sales bring in the money, and that's what you need to do well in if not you are an liability to the company. There's still much more for me to learn, and I've seen how some of my colleague close cases, and how they go about handling different type of customers, it makes me wonder what type of person I would be. Everybody has their style and I'm one that prefers transparency and honesty. I cant' do anything that goes against my own heart.
I don't like how one of them recommends products, not giving the customer a fully informed choice, it will reflect badly on the company in the long run.. To survive long, reputation is important for any company and I don't agree with what she does.
Going through the work for a week, I've more or less grasp what I need to know about how the company function, but I'm still in training, without the proper course required to certify me. Hoping that it'll come fast, so that I can get down to work. I'm getting a bit bored le. Doubt it can keep me entertained for so long. Perhaps give me a year, I would be looking for a more challenging job which will keep me on my feet all the time. Nevertheless, I will learn what I can and make the best out of it. Working within a small company is good in the sense that you will be involved in a lot of things, and you will get a lot of exp in other aspects.
I'll push on, and make good use of my time here. I believe that there's always something for you to learn, as long as you open your eyes and mind to it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment