Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To accept or not.

I'm face with a big decision.. Whether to accept the job offer on hand by The hearing solution company. Many pressing issues are making me worry about the prospect of the job, where can I go after this?
What do I see myself in a few yrs time ?
What career transition can I make ?
Will I be okay to deal with Clients/patients ?
Will it be the same as how I felt for tuition ? ( hate it initially, but grew to love it )
Will I enjoy the work ?
Have I been overestimating myself ?
What am I really capable of ?
Should I just take up this offer and see how it goes ?
Should I apply for a temp job in the banking industry, and hopefully I'll find it okay ?

There are so many queries floating ard in my head, and it just seems to get more complicated. For the past 2 weeks, I've been heading to restaurants and pubs alone, sitting there in the middle of the day drinking beer and eating steaks by myself; pondering what lies ahead of me. Ppl say the midlife crisis will have that, but I've not even started my career !!

On the other hand, I've got equal no. of frens asking me to take up this job offer and see how it goes, while some recommend me to wait longer and get into some bigger MNC, cos they feel this company will be too small for me to grow. Which side is actually correct ? I don't think there's any real answer to that, cos every chance is an opportunity and you never know what lies ahead of you until you walk down the path yourself.

The attitude in work makes a lot of difference, and for the initial part, that's the most important of all. Will I succeed in the long run, and get better opportunity along the way, well.. it all depends on something called the LUCK.

No comments: