Finally, I concluded my tuitions for this end of the year. Bringing a close to countless weeks of 3-4days of tuition a week, 4-5 sessions. It's been really tiring travelling to and fro just to get to the place. It did not help when the place is all so far. I feel I've not only done my part on imparting knowledge to my fellow students, I've passed on some other valuable experiences. Important thing is that they benefit and learn from it. Though in the end, it comes down to the part about whether they do well in their exams.. Since that's what how people gauge. Although I agree that it's important to do well, there are many other things that they as teenagers should be aware of. It is during this crucial adolescence period that makes a huge impact on the path they take next. Good foundation is a platform to proceed further.. bad influences and it's trouble trouble.
Thinking about myself back in those days. I had my fair share of bad influeces in sec 1, playing cards, reading mags.. But things changes as I went on. Life is just such an interesting journey.
Anyway, Ayam Penyet!! That i got at the hawker near Bedok Camp II . It looks appetizing, and it sure taste good. =) Going at $4, a decent price to pay for the crispy and juicy Chicken thigh meat..

I forgot to bring either of my ez-link card today. Yes. Either, cos I usually bring 2 around. And I had to purchase the one way ticket. Lolz.. When was the last time that anyone has used it? I can't remb using it actually, and I believe many ppl have already forgotten how one way ticket looks like. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment