Anyway, Happy bdae to Fang.. 21 liao.. =)
Went to Santa Fe, Riverboat, a floating restaurant at Marina south Pier to celebrate Fang's Bdae. A surprised party planned by Bx, (Fang's bf). Reached there at 6.50pm, thought I would be late, but I was the earliest. lolx.. The ambience was nice, countryside style. Just a bit sad that the Initial plan couldn't go ahead due to the rain... had to settle indoor instead. The top deck had a nice sea view, al fresco dining, with a Jacuzzi by the side..

Tex-Mex food. and it was relatively nice and decent for the price. About $20 for a main course. I had the Signature dish, Fajita.... $26.90, served with a drink. How does one describe a fajita? In the most basic sense of the word, a fajita is simply grilled meat served on a tortilla. The chef grills the meat, which is then transferred to a sizzling hotplate (right) with sauteed onions and bell peppers. This is then served with the tortilla and assorted condiments such as guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese, lettuce and more pico de galo. Pick and choose from all the different ingredients you have on hand to make your own fajita, with each combination giving you a slightly different taste. I love the combination of everything. Grated cheese goes so well with sour cream and lettuce... yum yum!!
Didn't bring my camera along.. =( So can only wait for them to upload and kope photos liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment